10/14/09

...And We're Off

OK...here I go. This blog thing is new to me; however, with much "brotherly encouragement" I have entered the e-media world. Bare with me as I figure these things out...and stick with me as the Nutrition Diva grows!


A little about me...

  • I am a Dietitian (and no..that doesn't mean I will only tell you what not to eat) who loves food. I firmly believe in the importance of health and you can't talk about being healthy without talking about what you use as your fuel.
  • I am recently an entrepreneur...and have started my own private contract nutrition consulting business.
  • I am a new wife (sounds weird)..and a new "mother" to an adorable golden retriever puppy--Stella!

A little about this blog...

  • I want this blog to provide things to think about--and I want your feedback...discussions are how changes are made
  • I want to share my favorite products and tips...please feel free to link to yours!
  • I want to share my passion for health & wellness through this blog
So...here we go!

No comments: